Music productions

When it comes to music productions in various media sections, GVL distinguishes between sound recordings, radio live recordings and stage productions.

If you are a performing artist, you may submit your contributions as follows:

Individual artist

You have the option to register your productions yourself, or have an authorised representative do this on your behalf via our database, meine.gvl.


Are you a permanent member of an ensemble (orchestra/choir/big band)? In that case, the ensemble representative you elected will take care of the registrations for all permanent members of your ensemble. If there is no representative for your ensemble, please register your contributions as an individual artist.
Our teams entertainment music & agencies as well as classical music & orchestras are happy to support and advise you - their contact details are shown in the info box on the right hand side.